5 Key Promises of an EVP
If you’ve ever had to book a flight whether it’s for business or pleasure you may have used the services of the Flight Centre or one of its 30 brands.
That’s no surprise really as it has a global presence in more than 23 countries and a corporate travel network in 90 countries. It also trades under brands such as Liberty Travel, Student Flights and Corporate Traveller to name but a few.
So as you can imagine they have lots of employees and so they have a unique approach to EVP and the man helping to deliver that is Dario Paolini, who is Head of Employer Brand of Flight Centre Travel Group in Australia.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why being a big global brand can have its challenges
- How they created their new EVP strategy
- Why they invested in research on how their brands are perceived by candidates and customers
- What their 5 key promises are – having fun is one of them!
- Dario’s own top tips on how to achieve a successful employer brand
You can connect with Dario here.