How Strong Values Can Attract and Retain Talent
Do you value values? How about values such as; ‘Open company, no bullshit’. Maybe this one; ‘Build with heart and balance’. Or even better; ‘Don’t #@!% the customer’!
Devin Rogozinski is Head of Talent Marketing at Atlassian, in this interview we learn how the global tech company does employer branding based on a strong set of values.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What sort of services and products Atlassian offer.
- What the overall employer brand strategy is all about at Atlassian and what their EVP is.
- How Atlassian activates its employer brand in and what initiatives have stood out.
- How Atlassian measures the ROI of employer brand activity.
- What Devin’s top tips for employer branding would be and some of the mistakes he has made along the way too!
Connect with Devin on LinkedIn.