I have a client in Harlow, whose office needs looking after!
My client has a vacancy for an Office Administrator, this is a stand-alone role where you will be supporting the Operations team, field-based staff and 2 Directors.
You will already have experience working in an Administration role in a proactive environment, preferably in the Service industry. As you will be the first point of call your customer service skills must be high.
• Answering incoming calls
• Reception duties
• Diary Management
• Obtaining references and required documentation
• Petty cash management
• Office supplies
• Fleet Management
• Dealing with queries/complaints
• Assisting with PPQ and Tenders
• Proactively sourcing new opportunities online
• Strong organisation skills
• Administration experience
• Service industry experience is highly desirable
• High level of Customer Service
• Good eye for detail
• Calm manner and confidence to deal with queries
• Driving licence (vehicle provided)
• You must be dog friendly!
• 8.00am – 5.00pm, 1 hour for lunch, overtime available
Salary & Benefits;
• £22,000 – £25,000
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Car parking
Interview’s will be held on Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th July 2019, Immediate start available for the right candidate!
Tagged as: accurate, administration, Administrator, communication, confident, confident telephone manner, customer care, Customer Service, data entry, diary management, email, high level of accuracy, management, organisation, reactive, references, service, support, team player
I have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join a UK manufacturer who are leaders in their...Apply For This Job