I have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join a UK manufacturer who are leaders in their industry.
This is initially to cover a 9-month Maternity contract, start date 2nd September!
Interviews will be held week commencing 22nd July.
Full training will be provided in your handover period and you will take full responsibility for the order processing, liaising with the Sales and Service department to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
• Ensuring Sales Ordering process is completed
• Daily Invoicing of despatched orders
• Loading orders to despatch within time sensitive period
• Investigating and solving customer’s enquiries and complaints
• Updating internal database
• Checking email inbox
• Liaising with internal departments including manufacturing and despatch
• Dealing with Carriers
• Dealing with queries providing a swift resolution to issues
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Previous sales order processing experience
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Work to specific targets and deadlines
• Customer focused
• SAP experience is highly desirable
8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Holidays x 31 (including bank holidays)
Bonus Scheme – monthly (after qualifying period)
Pension (after qualifying period)
Tagged as: Administrator, attention to detail, communication, complaint handling, customer satisfaction, Customer Service, dispatch, email, Investigation, invoices, liaison, manufacturing, order processing, orders, sales administrator, Sales order processing, SAP